Friday, July 15, 2011

Lashes: they're Real! by Benefit


:Pricey at $29:

shut the front door...just shut it...

I stole the phrasing and accent of that statement from Kristin Chenoweth...love her.

Benefit said they've gone "beyond mascara" to create dramatic long-wearing lashes. The results of their consumer panel survey got me

I had a very special party to go to tonight so I thought it was the perfect time to test it out.

Holy sh*t.  SSShhhut the front door....just shut it.


Ya, ya, I know...it's a bit chunky...but that's me, not them.  I literally brushed on a coat, and then added a quick tip coat of my purple before I ran out the door.  That is all.  If you want more check this out: http://bit.ly/theyrerealproof

Not including yesterday's post...I hadn't posted because nothing really caught my interest.   What are the chances that two NEW things came through?  It's amazing.  It made my weekend.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring. And remember, love to eat and never stop shopping. Mass consumption is only bad when you don't use your brain. Besos.